Product Information for Pop-Up Tents
Pop-Up Tents in Overview
3 × 3 m
3 × 4.50 m
3 × 6 m
from 1 to 5 units
3 x 4.5 m Pop-Up Tents
With a format of 3 x 4.5 m, this medium-sized format is well-suited as a catering tent, trade fair tent or advertising tent for indoor events. As with the other formats, you can adjust the height of the pop-up tent. It has a maximum height of 2.30 m.
Material for Pop-Up Tents
Our pop-up tents provide optimum protection from wet and cold (provided that the side walls are in place). They can be used at all times of the year, can be quickly assembled and prove a real head-turner with an attractive design. Other benefits include:
- High stability with extra-strong 2 mm aluminium profiles, bases, tension cords and tent pegs
- Easy to transport thanks to the aluminium frame and convenient trolley
- Simple and flexible setup thanks to patented 4-way height-adjustable pop-up frame
- PU coating efficiently protects material optimally from UV rays and the effects of the weather (100% waterproof)
- Side walls fully printed, available with door or window options
- Flame-retardant (B1-certified)
To ensure long-lasting print quality on your pop-up tents, please refer to our textile care maintenance tips.Download maintenance instructions
How Do I Put Up and Take Down Pop-Up Tents?
Thanks to the collapsible aluminium frame, our pop-up tents are easy to transport and put up or dismantle. Two people can erect a pop-up tent in a matter of minutes and guarantee its stability:
- Remove the frame, the tent roof and the tent pegs from the transport bag.
- Pull apart the frame slightly.
- Fasten the roof to the frame using the Velcro fasteners.
- Pull out the four retractable legs.
- Attach pegs, tensioning ropes and, if necessary, side panels.
To dismantle, simply follow steps 1 to 5 in reverse order. The supplied trolley allows easy transport of all parts and easy loading.
Assembly Instructions for Your Pop-Up Tent
Use our practical instructions for setting up your pop-up tent.Download PDF
Side Walls for Pop-Up Tents
FAQ's for Pop-Up Tents
Are the tents waterproof?
Yes, the tents can withstand a rain shower. If it rains heavily over a longer period, however, rainwater can collect, which penetrates through the pressure and can drip from the ceiling as single drops.
How much headroom is there and can this be varied?
The headroom can be varied in four steps from 175 cm to 210 cm. The highest possible height is provided as standard. Side walls will also be produced according to this, if you have selected any.
Can the printed surface of the side walls be hung inwards or outwards?
Velcro tape is attached to the side walls on both sides. You can therefore choose on site whether your advertising motif should point inwards or outwards.
Professional pop-up tents for your events and trade fairs
In warm summer months, pop-up tents are very popular for attracting attention at outdoor events and for promoting your business by highlighting your corporate design. Like little advertising huts, you can take them with you and set them up quickly and easily. Pop-up tents also work well at indoor promotions and exhibitions, combining excellently with exhibition walls and counters. We have added more pop-up tents to our product range to ensure that you have everything you need.